1. Clark County Code requires that individuals cover "private" areas, including the female breast below the top of the areola, with fully opaque covering. In addition, the Gaming Control Board requires individuals in the gaming area have their buttocks completely covered by a fully opaque covering. For the purposes of this definition, "fully opaque covering" does NOT include pasties, latex paint, or hair pieces.
2. For safety and security reasons, Guests may not wear masks or other items including but not limited to, hats, face paint or veils that cover or obscure the wearer's face and prohibits an effective identification anywhere on property. Guests wearing face paint may not loiter on property outside of a club venue.
3. Guests dressed as security, police or in any other law enforcement uniform will not be permitted to enter Resorts World Las Vegas or any Zouk Group venues.
4. Weapons of any kind, including toy or fake, are not permitted on property at Resorts World Las Vegas or inside any club venue.
5. Management reserves all rights to determine appropriate attire.